Herbal Tea and its benefits are innumerable in quantity. We have already discussed them with you, and now we are today with all the good recipes of different types of tea that you can try at your house.
Some of them are:-
1. Lemon Iced tea
Iced tea, as the name suggests, is the name given to the cold variant of tea. Tho many people like their tea as hot and steamy many prefer to enjoy it as hard. Iced tea is famous for its refreshing taste and exhilarating qualities. I bet there are many chai lovers out there who can’t live without chai for even a single day. But when the days are hot and fuzzy, we sometimes need to quirk it and add a refreshing essence to our monotonous life. Iced tea do that thing with you but without compromising your health. Iced tea helps brighten your day, but there are numerous other health benefits in addition to this. A glass of iced tea a day will help your body retain all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants you need. You can make iced tea with any tea like black or green. Also, you can add milk or sugar, or any other artificial flavoring according to your preferences.
Here is how you can make your perfect cup of ices tea:-P
- Pour some water into a pan
- Turn on the gas knob and let the water heat for some minutes.
- When the water starts boiling, add some iced tea to it. You can also add sugar if you want.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of lemon to it and turn off the knob.
- Let the tea chill in the refrigerator for 20 to 45 minutes, and voila! Your iced lemon tea is ready to be served.
- You can also add some lemon slices to the glass to decorate your drink while serving.
2. Ginger tea
Ginger tea can be a great aid in the season of this cold fuzzy winter. It treats not only cold and fever but also provides excellent immunity to your body.
Here is how you can prepare ginger tea:-
- Take some water in a pan and let it boil.
- Add some smashed ginger in the boiled water and let it boil, then add some tea leaves and sugar according to your taste.
- You can add some ginger chai masala in it to give your tea a more raw taste.
- Then pour some milk into the container and let the mixture boil again.
- And your ginger tea is ready to be served!
3. Green tea
Green tea is one of the most famous variants of tea, and many people prefer this over usual milk tea because of its numerous health benefits. It can provide a massive change to your body and mind. Now let’s come to the central part of how you can enjoy your cup of green tea!
Making a cup of green tea is much easier than making milk tea.
- You have to boil some water and put in some green tea leaves in it and wait till the water turns dark yellowish.
- You can add sugar if you want, but we will advise you to add lemon or honey to it instead of sugar.
- That was all about green tea, how it was found, how it is prepared, and how it can affect your health.
- This is why green tea is considered one of the healthiest tea among all the variants of tea in the world.
- If you are still contemplating switching your daily cup of milk tea to green tea, then this is your sign to go for it!
4. Masala chai
Have you ever heard of the famous Mumbai masala chai?
Masala chai is often referred to as the type of tea vital in flavors and aroma. The strangeness of flavors is due to different herbs and spices.
It’s pretty famous in Mumbai, but of course, we can’t travel the whole way to Mumbai to drink tea. So what we can do is prepare our masala tea at home.
Preparing masala tea is just a left-hand job, and here is how you can make it:-
- Take some cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and cardamoms and crush them properly.
- Now take a pan and boil some water in it.
- Once the water starts boiling, add all the spices to it.
- Add tea leaves and sugar according to you.
- Then add milk and let the tea boil again.
- Once boiled properly, serve it hot to everyone.
These were some of our favorite recipes. Try them at home and let us know what you think of them.
For Quick health check up or for your regular health check up you can consult to a doctor at DIMS Ayurvedic Hospital.