Honey is thought to be one of the best thick golden liquids for adding sweetness and color to cuisine. Honey, in addition to adding sweetness to your dish, has several health benefits. In our previous blog, we covered the health advantages of honey, and now we’re back with all the new words you may try with our organic honey. We did a lot of research and came up with these four best recipes that you can create at home for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Read on to learn more about them:
1. Honey chili chicken
- Take some chicken pieces in a bowl and wash them thoroughly.
- After washing them, take some maida and spices in a bowl and coat the cleaned chicken pieces with them.
- Now, dip them in a cornflour slurry and let the chicken fry.
- Take a pan and add some oil to it.
- Let the oil heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add some onion, ginger, garlic paste, and vegetables (if you want ).
- Add the fried chicken to it and then add some soya sauce and honey and mix them properly. You can also add tomato sauce and chili sauce if you want but make sure they mix properly.
- After mixing, let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes, and voila! Your chicken is ready.
- Serve it hot with some coating of honey on the top of it.
2. Honey chili paneer
- Take a bowl and cut some vegetables in it. The most important ones are capsicum and onion. You can add other vegetables like corn or beans too if you want.
- Also, don’t forget to cut your paneer into thin slices.,
- After cutting them, heat the oil in a pan and let the vegetables fry for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Retake oil in the same pan and add some onion and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the panner slices and vegetables to it.
- Now add some soya sauce, chili sauce, salt, and then the main ingredient, one tablespoon of honey, to it.
- Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes and serve it hot with some servings of capsicum and onion over it.
- You can also sprinkle some honey over it.
We have also shot out the best beverage recipes for you.
1. Honey lemon tea
- Take a pan and boil some water in it.
- Add some ginger and tea leaves to it once it starts to boil.
- Now add some honey to it.
- Let the tea boil, and then drizzle some lemon juice over it.
- Your honey lemon tea is ready to be served.
- You can also serve it as a cold tea in the summer season.
2. Honey lemonade
- In a kettle or saucepan over low heat, warm approximately a cup of water with some honey.
- Remove the honey from the heat after stirring to dissolve it. This should take no more than a minute.
- Stir in the remaining water and lemon juice. If desired, add extra honey.
- Chill it for some time and then serve
These were some best recipes we selection of s for you over thousands of other recipes available. But there are other recipes that you can try, too, like honey smoothies, honey cupcakes, honey sandwiches, honey chili potatoes, and potatoes. Honey can automatically add potatoes not in just your food but to your health too. But remember you have to choose the right honey. At yellow hills, we have 100% organic and healthy honey for you. We care about your health more than you do and have curated an enormous variety of honey for you.
Try them now and choose which is your favorite one?